Baldwin County Sewer Service, LLC is unique in that it provides turnkey sewer service installation and repairs, in addition to reliable sewer service. This encompasses maintaining and expanding our entire system, from main sewer line construction, grinder pump installation and repairs, to lift station and wastewater treatment facility operations. BCSS uses high quality equipment and materials for its wastewater system. Since our beginning in 1998, BCSS has grown to provide sewer service to approximately 21,000 equivalent residential units (ERUs), and we have several wastewater treatments plants in Baldwin County.
BCSS strives to enhance the quality of life and the environment in Baldwin County by providing environmentally sound alternatives to septic systems through the provision of sanitary sewer service. We maintain a visible community presence through our educational, environmental and charitable outreach programs, while providing unparalleled, dedicated service to our customers.
Unique Sewer Service Benefits
- 24/7/365 on-site sewer service repairs for customers
- A real person will always handle calls
- We utilize the best quality materials and equipment
- There are many easy bill payment options, including free online payments and autopay
- Flexible financing on bills is available for service installation and repairs, including 0% interest
- We’re currently the only local company to offer temporary grinder pumps for customers if off-site grinder pump repairs are needed