Enjoy no down payment when converting to our sewer service!
If you commit to converting to our service within approximately one year after having your septic tank pumped by BCSS, we will credit your septic tank pumping payment as the down payment towards the EEP connection, which is detailed below. the property must be within the BCSS service territory. Contact Jenny Williams for more information at (251) 971-1516 or by email.
Environmental Enhancement Program (EEP)
The EEP offers customers a discounted connection when converting from a septic system. The EEP connection includes sewer tap fee, and if applicable- Keen standard simplex grinder pump & pump/ sewer service installation
- $4,395 for residences where main pressure lines are available*
- $2,250 residential tap fee where main gravity lines are available*
- $5,745 for standard commercial buildings where main pressure lines are available*
- $3,250 commercial tap fee where main gravity lines are available*
* Commercial rate can vary depending on type of business and water usage.
* Small franchise fees may apply.
FLEXIBLE FINANCING AVAILABLE: 12 months 0% interest or up to 60 months 9.25% interest.
Sewer Service Benefits
- Less Hassle. Takes the burden of wastewater removal away from consumers, especially during heavy rain.
- Can Improve Property Value. Some mortgage lenders even require connecting to sewer service where available for refinancing or purchasing a property.
- Good for the Environment. Fieldline effluent from septic systems can pollute groundwater. Public sanitary sewer is the cleanest, safest way to treat wastewater.
- Promotes Development. Takes up much less space than septic systems, increasing room to build & develop the land.
- Reliable. BCSS offers service and repairs as needed 24/7/365, and your call is always answered by a real person.