We provide reliable sanitary sewer service in areas of Summerdale, AL and outside the city limits.
Schedule your tank to be pumped by us for a low price and excellent service.
- Schedule your septic tank pumping service by calling (251) 971-3022 during normal office hours.
- We currently pump septic tanks in certain areas of Baldwin County on weekdays between 8:00 am- 4:00 pm.
- We do not pump septic tanks in Stockton, Seminole, Orange Beach, the City of Bay Minette limits, or west beach in Gulf Shores.
- We do not install, repair or replace septic systems
- BCSS does not provide a formal septic system inspection while pumping the septic tank. The Baldwin County Health Department is an option for a formal inspection, and they can be scheduled by calling (251) 947-3618. Our septic tank pumping crew can arrange to meet inspectors on site.
- If our sanitary sewer service is available for your property, you may be eligible to connect at a discounted rate with our Environmental Enhancement Program. Contact us at (251) 971-1516 to see if we can provide reliable sewer service to your property.
Septic Tank Pumping Pricing
*We are offering $50 off septic tank pumping in November for veterans who own or rent property.*
- $275* for one tank
- $200* for each additional tank on the same lot
- *Small franchise fee may apply if in a franchise area
- Ask us for pricing for mobile home parks and RV parks with multiple tanks
- Saves Your Money: Regular maintenance fees every few years is a bargain compared to the cost of repairing or replacing a malfunctioning system, which can cost thousands of dollars for a conventional system.
- Protects Your Property Value: An unusable septic system or one in disrepair will lower your property value, and potentially can pose a costly legal liability.
- Keeps Your & Neighbors Healthy: Insufficiently treated sewage from septic systems can cause groundwater contamination, which can spread disease in humans and animals.
- Protects the environment: Malfunctioning septic systems release bacteria, viruses and chemicals toxic to local waterways.